About Marc P. Cook
Initially Marc Cook was a law clerk for George Kelesis from 1988 to 1992. This position included basically research as well as trial assistance. Thereafter, after graduating law school Mr. Cook was an associate attorney at the law firm of Gentile, Porter & Kelesis practicing primarily in the area of civil litigation.
From January 1993 through June of 1997, Mr. Cook was an associate in the law firm of Cherry, Bailus & Kelesis. Mr. Cook practiced primarily in the area of civil litigation, business and contract law.
From July 1997 through August 2005, Mr. Cook was a senior partner in the law firm of Cook & Kelesis/Marc P. Cook & Associates. Mr. Cook's practice continued in the area of civil litigation as well as business and contract law.
Thereafter, in August of 2005, the law firm of Marc P. Cook & Associates merged with the law firm of Bailus Kelesis, Ltd. To form Bailus Cook & Kelesis, Ltd. Mr. Cook continued to devote the primary time of his practice to civil litigation, business and contract law.
Mr. Cook is admitted to practice in all Courts for the State of Nevada, in the United State District Court, District of Nevada as well as the Supreme Court in the State of Nevada.
Mr. Cook is an experienced Trial Attorney who has recorded multimillion dollar verdicts and also negotiated many successful settlements.
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California, Juris Doctor, 1992
- University Nevada, Las Vegas
- Background Information: Born: Ridgewood, NJ, October 15, 1965
- Order of Barristers, Deans List, Who’s Who Among Students in America Universities & Colleges
- Paul Wildham Academic Scholarship
- Wiche Scholarship
- Who’s Who Among International Business
- Deans List
- Nevada Trial Lawyers Association – 1994-Present
- Member of Multi Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell